- Something surprising about the activity was the transition of the letters to the foods.
- I learned about the costume block and recording.
- I feel the most creative when I make my own sprites and recordings.
- Understanding the process and different blocks for each game was hard. Especially the last one which I still am struggling with.
- I’m proud of my second game because that’s the one I think I did the best.
- I chose to explore the sensing block.
- I read through the PDF to learn more about cloning.
- We can develop a scratch story using broadcast by adding in new sprites whenever we like.
- The difference between a sprite and costume is that a sprite is the main character while the costumes are like different versions of the character.
- An animation is when you have a live motion
- Three loops are going to school, going on the A train everyday, and putting on my shoes.
We can develop a scratch story program by adding in sprites at different times when we want them too come in on the scene.
- First I tried to figure out more about the broadcast block.
- After I learned how to use it I made my script and used the broadcast block to add my second penguin.
- Then I finished and fixed any mistakes or things I didn’t like.
- First I made the script for Kevin
- Made the script for Sarah and had to use the Wait _ second blocks
- Then I tested it all out and it worked out really well and was easy.
- First I was experimenting with different blocks to see how to work everything out.
- After I figured it out I started to make the script. I learned as I kept going and then i saw a pattern but just had different numbers/coordinates.
- Lastly I just tested it out to see if it would run properly.